Layout and Configuration of the Modules
We provide technical support detailing the configuration of the modules, depending on our clients’ desired function(s):
- General layout
- Plans for buildings and different work zones
- Analysis of the technical, pharmaceutical and industrial environment of the production modules
- Detailed plans of the different production lines
- Zoning and flow plans, traffic plans
We offer a range of complete medico-pharmaceutical industrial solutions that address various primary public health concerns:
- Parenteral solutions (IV)
- Solid dosage formulations (FS)
- Solutions of dialysis concentrates (UC)
- Cartridges Production (CPC and CGC),.
- Dialysis care centers (CS)
- Small volume sterile parenteral solutions in ampoules (12 million ampoules / year)
- Large volumes in flexible bags (annual capacities of 6.12 and 20 million bags)
Medicines produced: rehydration, inflammation, pain or fever.
- Solid dosage formulations in tablets or capsules, packaged in blister packs and boxed.
- Capacity: from 200 to 300 million tablets or capsules per year
- Medicines produced:
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-diabetic, anti-malarial, etc.
- Antibiotics (amoxicilin, amoxicilin + clavulanic acid)
- Concentrated acid solutions for hemodialysis
- Annual capacity of these production units: from 2 million to 10 million liters per year
- We offer a set of 15 different acid concentrate formulas
The CPC and CGC modules:
- Intended for the production of bicarbonate cartridges
- Annual production capacity: from 500K to 4,600K cartridges per year.
- Equipped with 10, 20 or 30 stations
- Allow up to 3 daily dialysis sessions